Whither the Court: The Allan C. Lebow Annual Supreme Court Review
Tuesday, Sept. 8, 2015
Main Dining Room, UCLA Faculty Center
480 Charles E Young Drive East, Los Angeles, CA
Reception to follow.
UCLA School of Law’s annual Whither the Court addresses the most recent Supreme Court term and its implications for lawyers, academics and citizens.
Speakers will include:
• Douglas NeJaime, Professor of Law at UCLA School of Law and Faculty Director of the Williams Institute
• Adam Winkler, Professor of Law at UCLA School of Law
• Cheryl Harris, Rosalinde and Arthur Gilbert Foundation Chair in Civil Rights and Civil Liberties at UCLA School of Law
• Eugene Volokh, Gary T. Schwartz Professor of Law at UCLA School of Law
With introductions by:
• Jennifer Mnookin, Dean of UCLA School of Law
• Cynthia Lebow, Lecturer at UCLA Department of Political Science
UCLA School of Law is a State Bar of California approved MCLE provider. This activity qualifies for 2.0 hours of general MCLE credit.
Parking is available in Structure 2 located at Westholme and Hilgard avenues. Parking can be paid in cash ($12) from the attendant at the north entrance or at one of the self-service pay stations in the visitors’ parking area accessible from the southwest entrance (instructions).
Registration is required. To RSVP, email firstname.lastname@example.org.